At Fringe Club, we have exciting moments for you to discover nearly every day. You can pick a date below to see what's on that day, or press the button below to see upcoming events.
Thinner Than Water Drama
- Wed 2015-03-04 7:15 PM - 2 h 10 m
- Thu 2015-03-05 7:15 PM - 2 h 10 m
- Fri 2015-03-06 7:15 PM - 2 h 10 m
- Sat 2015-03-07 7:15 PM - 2 h 10 m
Listen Up! The Charity Concert For Cancer Fund Rock
Dark Himaya, Transnoodle, Hedonia, Maki and Gaby
- Fri 2015-03-06 9:30 PM - 2 h
Listen UP! in March: Dark Himaya, Transnoodle, Hedonia and Maki and Gaby
Photographic Artist Daphne Alexis Ho First Solo Photography Exhibition “The Meditative Space”
- Fri 2015-02-27 to Thu 2015-03-12
As a practising photographic artist, Daphne seeks to manifest Zen aesthetics and ultimately create a meditative space.
Hong Kong Philosophy Cafe
- Tue 2015-01-13 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2015-02-10 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2015-03-10 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2015-04-14 7:30 PM - 2 h
The Fringe Branch of the Hong Kong Philosophy Cafe was established in October of 2000 with the goal of holding regularly scheduled discussions (in English) on serious, mainstream philosophical topics.