The Fringe Blog
» A phenomenal success, completely selling out and being nominated for the prestigious Foster’s Newcomer Award.
2016-06-02 10:21 AM
Phil Wang is rapidly making a name for himself both in the UK and internationally with clever lines and a trademark laid-back style.More »
» 'Give this man citizenship... he’s sure to have more to contribute to the Australian comedy scene.'
2016-05-26 11:03 AM
'Once you understand he was also a stand-‐up comic back home in Venezuela, you can truly appreciate his talent for keeping the funnies rolling in whatever language he choose… Brilliant show’More »
At Fringe Club, we have exciting moments for you to discover nearly every day. You can pick a date below to see what's on that day, or press the button below to see upcoming events.
Magic at the Fringe Theatrical Magic
- Wed 2016-02-03 8:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Wed 2016-03-02 8:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Wed 2016-04-06 8:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Wed 2016-07-06 8:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
A brand NEW show, Completely NEW experience! In 2016, Magic at the Fringe will bring you a totally new way of experiencing magic--Theme-based nights all around!
Wind Tutti Classical
Viva!Pipers, Pipe & Phone
- Thu 2016-06-30 8:00 PM - 2 h
A concert of Woodwind Quintet, Saxophone, Organ, and Piano.
‘Changes’ by Chris Cook
- Sat 2016-06-18 to Sat 2016-07-02
Chris continues to work with a certain instability of colour, repeated yet unpredictable geometric shapes and a loosely structured grid format to create a combination of order, contradiction and flux in the work.
Hong Kong Philosophy Café
- Tue 2016-01-12 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-02-16 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-04-12 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-05-10 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-06-14 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-07-12 7:30 PM - 2 h
- Tue 2016-08-09 7:30 PM - 2 h
The Fringe Branch of the Hong Kong Philosophy Cafe was established in October of 2000 with the goal of holding regularly scheduled discussions (in English) on serious, mainstream philosophical topics.