Hong Kong Stories
Hong Kong Stories
- (三) 23-11-2022 8:00 PM - 2 小时
HKD130 (non member), HKD104 (member)
We all had that moment of shock or delight or wonderment. That moment that changed your mind or your life path. That moment that you wish you could remember forever or want to forget as soon as possible. Maybe it was something you said or someone said to you. Or a slip of the hand that led down a previously unexplored path. A decision to try just one more time or to give up completely. Can you think of just such a moment?
Our storytellers have - and they are ready to tell you, live on stage on Wednesday, November 23 at the Fringe Club in Central. They have been rehearsing and honing their stories to share with you!
This month's show will be put together by the raucous and enthusiastic hands of Madeleine!
Hong Kong Stories is a not-for-profit society dedicated to the art of storytelling. Find more information on www.hongkongstories.com
Hong Kong Stories, it’s better than drama, it’s better than comedy, it’s real life.
Date: Wednesday, 23 Nov, 2022
Time: 20:00 - 22:00
Location: The Jockey Club Studio Theatre
• Admission: 30 minutes before showtime.
• Free seating. No more than twelve people can sit side-by-side.
• Proof of a negative rapid test within 24 hours before entering
In the view of the COVID-19 pandemic, please observe the following precautionary measures:
• Please follow the latest Prevention and Control of Disease Regulations and related vaccine bubble requirements as specified by the Government.
• Audience members must have received 3rd dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or 2nd dose if within 6 months from 2nd dose.
• Scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before you enter the venue.
• Have your temperature checked at the designated entrance.
• Masks must be worn throughout the venue.
*Changes to existing arrangements may occur in light of new pandemic measures and government directives. Please refer to government announcements for updates.