Sponsorship and Donation
At the Fringe club we are proud of our values and those of the people we work with.
- Lateral thinking
- The pursuit of excellence.
However, our creativity and artistic success does not guarantee us financial security. Supporting the Fringe Club is a mutually beneficial and extraordinary opportunity to build your brand by aligning it with all the values of the innovative Fringe Club brand, and the people who perform and exhibit here.
The Fringe Club has a strong record in building mutually beneficial corporate partnerships with high profile brands. These partnerships generate greater brand awareness, brand and business loyalty and PR opportunities focused towards their target audiences, as well as allow the Fringe Club to achieve its aims and ambitions.
Sponsor a venue, event or project at the Fringe, and receive a tailored package of benefits including:
- Naming of a venue at the Fringe Club
- Free use of the sponsored venue for corporate functions
- Complimentary membership for all your staff
- Complimentary tickets to shows at the Fringe Club
- Logo and line crediting on all related marketing material
- Positive, high profile, media coverage
To discuss sponsorship opportunities at the Fringe Club, please contact us using the form on the right, or contact
Catherine Lau, Administrator
Tel: +852 2526 8487
Fax: +852 2868 4415
Sponsoring The Fringe Club
Past and current sponsors include:
- The Economist,
- the Hong Kong Jockey Club,
- Nestle Dairy Farm,
- Star Alliance,
- Swire Properties,
- Washington Apple Commission,
- and more ...