LiveMusic - Jazz, Pop
- Sat 19-01-2019 9:30 PM - 1 h 45 m
$150 (in advance, Fringe members), $200 (on the day); includes one standard drink
A mountain rarely changes its position, and an ocean rarely empties itself of its waters. It seems that eternal things are the only things worth recording. But are they? Through her original songs, Haza explores the idea of things that seem unimportant, so ﬂeeting in nature, yet are incredibly beautiful and life-changing, like the only rose on a lonely, unknown planet. Haza is a local, classically trained singer-songwriter, and her style is inﬂuenced by her love of jazz and electronic music.
Haza Chan (vocals, keyboards), Chi-ho Choi (guitar), Saiwai Liang (bass), Seynah K. Avlessi (drums), Preston Lau (keyboards), Au Yin-tak (saxophone), Rebecca Li (cello)
- Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
- 40 seats plus standing spaces. Seats are first-come-first-served.
- Drink coupon will be distributed at the door.
- No outside drink or food is allowed inside the venue.
Fringe Club (852) 2521 7251