Big Band Night - All That Swing
LiveMusic - Big Band Jazz
Saturday Night Jazz Orchestra
- Sat 25-05-2019 9:30 PM - 2 h
- Sat 31-08-2019 9:30 PM - 2 h
- Sat 26-10-2019 8:00 PM - 2 h
$150 (in advance/ *Fringe members), $180 (on the day), **$120 (students/ senior); includes one standard drink
The Saturday Night Jazz Orchestra, founded in 1990, is the most authentic Swing Big Band in Hong Kong. The band comprises 20 rocking musicians from almost as many nationalities. Led by Taka Hirohama, the SNJO has performed in many music and arts festivals, including “Spotlight Hong Kong in Penang” in June 2014.
Come and enjoy the unforgettable music of Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman and Bob Mintzer... because “If it ain’t got that swing, it don’t mean a thing.” It’s ALL ABOUT SWING!
- Tickets will be available one month before each performance date.
- Admission: 30 minutes before show time.
- 40 seats plus standing spaces. Seats are first-come-first-served.
- Drink coupon will be distributed at the door.
- No outside drink or food is allowed inside the venue.
- *Fringe Club membership card MUST be presented at the door.
- **Limited quota. Student I.D. card/ Identity card MUST be presented at the door.
Fringe Club (852) 2521 7251