Literary Afternoon Tea
• Named after three famous authors
• Three menus of different tastes
Han Suyin Set — “A Many-Splendoured Thing”
• Desserts as the main theme
Somerset Maugham Set — “The Painted Veil”
• Sweet balanced with savoury treats
Marcel Proust Set — “In Search of Lost Time”
• Capturing the Madeleine Moment with fresh herbal tea, madeleine and canelés
• The patterned tiled floor circa 1913
• French windows with wooden shutters and overhead fans
More activities are coming soon.
Surrounded by the aroma of tea and books -
Visit us to enjoy the cultural atmosphere in music, movie and literature.