Exhibition - Drama
- Wed 04-06-2014 7:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Thu 05-06-2014 7:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Fri 06-06-2014 7:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Sat 07-06-2014 3:00 PM - 1 h 30 m
- Sat 07-06-2014 7:30 PM - 1 h 30 m
Donald Yuan (Don to his friends) has led a life of tearing through elite universities, fast cars and women (fast or otherwise). But this life has caught up with him - Don Yuan is in court, and his past comes back to haunt him, in more ways than one. Three women who know him all too well are witnesses for the prosecution. And that’s just Act One! Don Juan returns in a new comedy, liberally adapted from the 17th-century Spanish masterpiece The Rogue of Seville (El Burlador de Sevilla) by Tirso de Molina, with some help from Italian librettist Lorenzo da Ponte. Written by Peter Gordon, and directed by the award-winning Nicole Garbellini.